Progress is being made! I now have a flight booked (July 18!), my visa is applied for, for those who didn't hear, I passed my nursing boards and I am receiving generous donations to make this trip a reality. Thank you to so many who have been incredibly supportive, kind, and encouraging! I still have a little ways to go as far as fundraising, but little by little it is all coming together. I'm excited and nervous and scared but it's all a tremendous exercise in trust...do I trust in the sovereignty of my God? Do I really, truly believe that he is holding me in the palm of his hand, that he goes before me, behind me, and beside me?
I'm excited to see what the next few months bring and the lessons I will learn while serving God & his little ones in Thailand. I so appreciate your continued prayers through this whole process. Thanks for reading this and for being a part of my journey.
No comments:
Post a Comment